Friday, July 30, 2010

Spontaneous Me

Today has been quite an interesting day guys. 
I've never really put much thought into my personality and how people see me, but now i know. I'm the odd, RANDOM one.

My day started at 11:00 PM with my Grandpa waking me up by saying "oh, you are here?!"
He obviously thought he was by himself, but I was actually sleeping like a rock in my room. I still wonder why he was in my room to start with...hmmm..

Well, The plan for this wonderful Friday was to go to the mosquito festival to see Kyle Park! And then tomorrow was CandleLight at the boys "Chrysallis", then Sunday I was to go back up to the boys chrysallis with my friends to see the boys closing. [if you don't know what a chrysallis is look it up.]

All plans changed once my twisted mind heard on 95.7 that the top 200 callers were allowed to try-out for a Disney Channel Series, of course me being me I dialed the number....and.......I WAS TOP ONE OF THE TOP 200 CALLERS!!!! I decided hey if they like me thats awesome and then i will be famous like Selena Gomez, maybe even her best friend, but if I don't I got an awesome random life expierience under my belt.

me and my future Best friend. :) love you girl!

Well God, I hope that you sent me here for an amazing reason, if not i guess it was  just me being random. I hope to make you proud!

God is our father. And just like our earthily father, he wants us to succeed in whatever we do. CRAZY

2 comments: